Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (Working Group) - Next Meeting

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (Working Group) - Next Meeting

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: bIV <bIV AT news.piratenpartei.de>
  • To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (Working Group) - Next Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:43:40 +0000

Alexander Praetorius schrieb:
bIV schrieb:
1) combine Alex with Marc: Values (data) are everything measurable, so mathematically describable as elements of sets

2) Information = values (data) related to each other by repeatable, coherent processes of changes of values (physical action). The measurability allows the storing and mapping of the values, the repeatability the reproducing of the processes by the sequence and relations of the values, so creating ordered structures (context)
( s. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/__Information#Information_als___Ver.C3.A4nderung http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information#Information_als_Ver.C3.A4nderung )

3) “Knowledge” is the whole existing mapping of an intelligence with "intelligence" as the ability to assimilate and process information via mapping. This works because information is repeatable action, so marked by states and the succession of states. Even though the dynamics of information cannot be stored (because changeability is the opposite of stability and storability), the different “degrees” of the dynamics can be learnt by the repetition of the states

why knowledge is so important? Because the mapped information offers predictability for if you know a process is repeatable and you are able to determine the beginning, you can foresee its end. Decisions wouldn't make sense without a prognosis how things will proceed

Could you give one or several examples that encompass 1 - 3 ?
Because I'm having a hard time to deduct meaning from theoretical statements.
I'm much better when examples induct theory into my head :-) ..that means I prefer generalisation from samples and only then I'm able to generate examples from schema.
So what you say sounds interesting, but without examples it's pretty hard to get my head around it.

my favorite example (for predictability) is the waiting bear in front of a quiet river. Nothing there to see or to hear, but he waits - he waits for the salmons. Without the repeatability of their behavior it wouldn't make sense to sit before an empty river, but in his knowledge the bear has the annual return of the salmons, so he knows they will come - so he waits

another example (for reproducing) depends on the fact, that each physical action we study is repeatable and coherent, e.g. flowing water and its power to polish stones to pebble. So if there is water for a long time flowing over stones, there will be pebbles - and vice versa, if you find pebbles, the hypothesis is plausible to think of flowing waters: http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/weltall/mars-sonde-curiosity-schickt-bilder-von-flusskieseln-zur-erde-a-858435.html

if the next thing is really an example, i don't know, but with repeatable actions as changes of values = elements of sets you can declare a length/distance and you can even declare sets for experiments (s. 7 Step Evaluation http://www.infomath.bussole.de/Texte/Xpublic0_2012.pdf )

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang