Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (Working Group) - Next Meeting

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (Working Group) - Next Meeting

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Pietro Speroni di Fenizio <metagovernment AT pietrosperoni.it>
  • To: Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>, Piraten AG Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (Working Group) - Next Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:16:20 +0100

>> So did you ever think of trying to incorporate "Vilfredo goes to
>> athens" as a micro discussion mechanism where votorola has none?
>
> Yes, and this remains open as a possibility. But no special interface
> is required to connect with a brainstorming medium like Vilfredo, at
> least not in the first instance. The users can simply carry the
> results across manually.

As the creator of Vilfredo I just would like to say that I disagree
with it being viewed as a brainstorming medium. If I wanted to make a
brainstorming system I would do a completely different system. No need
to use Pareto Front, go through iterations, find a consensus...

It is a decision making system that works for specific type of
questions for groups with 4-15 people.

Cheers,
Pietro

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang