Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (WorkingGroup) - Next Meeting

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (WorkingGroup) - Next Meeting

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: "marc" <marc AT merkstduwas.de>
  • To: "Paul Nollen" <paul.nollen AT skynet.be>, "Metagovernment Project" <start AT metagovernment.org>
  • Cc: e2d-international AT googlegroups.com, Piraten AG Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool" (WorkingGroup) - Next Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:56:43 +0200

Hi Paul,

On your E2D wiki I read something about PPI!?
Are you part of Pirate Party International!?

Cheers
Marc

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Nollen
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:40 AM
To: marc ; Metagovernment Project
Cc: Piraten AG Meinungsfindungstool ; e2d-international AT googlegroups.com

Hi all,

at E2D-international we started with a classification

http://e2d-international.org/wiki/index.php?title=E-Voting_Taskforce

Regards

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: marc
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 8:12 AM
To: Metagovernment Project
Cc: Piraten AG Meinungsfindungstool
Subject: Re: [MG] Pirate Party Germany - "Opinion Forming Tool"
(WorkingGroup) - Next Meeting

Hi all,

With regards to your little 'misinterpretation' where to locate Vilfredo in
the process, I would like to invite you to think about a 'classification'
schema for our projects/tools/concepts.

IMHO we are all pointing into the same direction, but on different tracks.
That's a good thing, as long as all tracks are connected to eachother in
some way ;o) To make this connectivity easier and more intuitive, it may be
helpfull to have a kind of classification to put the projects/tools/concepts
on.

My very rough understanding of our domain is the one below. Please feel free
to correct and enhance my very first draft:
http://meinungsfindungstool.piratenpad.de/Decision-Making-Standard

Decision-Making (Willensbildung) as the overall social and political process
could be devided into to following areas:

1) Information Gathering

2) Opinion-Forming
2.1) brainstorming
2.2) discussion

3) Decision Forming
3.1) voting

Once we agreed on such schema, it may be easier to identify the differences
and the similarities of the projects/tools/concepts. And yes of course, it
is a many-to-many relation between projects/tools/concepts and schema
category.

What do you think?

Cheers
marc