Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Common business entity model

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Common business entity model

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: "marc" <marc AT merkstduwas.de>
  • To: "Start/Metagov" <start AT metagovernment.org>, "AG Meinungsfindungstool" <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Common business entity model
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:59:14 +0200

Michael Allan schrieb
I think it's possible to go very far indeed. But I wonder if there's
a place in it for the particular kind of technology I work on, and the
personal concerns that I have?

What make you think that this might not be the case?
As far as I know your concerns are tightly coupled to Votorola, aren't they?

Those are the questions I ask in the
other thread. Because if there *is* a place, then I would definitely
be willing to shoulder my share of the workload. :-)

And as far as I understand in our discussion on the 'opinion formation' thread we are very close to eachother, aren't we?

But I definitely want to learn more about your concerns and how you think they can match with the ones of our working group and even all other projects around...

Cheers
Marc

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang