Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Common business entity model

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Common business entity model

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: "marc" <marc AT merkstduwas.de>
  • To: "Start/Metagov" <start AT metagovernment.org>, "AG Meinungsfindungstool" <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Cc: George Anadiotis <george.anadiotis AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Common business entity model
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:52:53 +0200

Hi Michael,

I like the way you break things down!

Michael Allan wrote:
Marc said:
That's true. But IMHO if a Group is composed of 2..* Participants,
that doesn't mean a Participant can't be member of several
Groups. So maybe we need a * multiplicity at the Groups side?

Or maybe an open diamond symbol (aggregate). I think filled diamond
(composite) implies a single group.

Ok. A Group could be seen as an aggregate of Participants. For me an *aggregate* is a HAS relation while a *composite* is a CONSISTS OF relation. So with an composite one could argue that the Participant is dispersed in the Group.

George said:
So, a couple of simple domain models for argumentative discussions
and consensus already exist:
1. A consensus ontology, based on IBIS, problem marketplaces and
idea management:
http://www.imc.com.gr/ontologies/eDialogos/consensus/

http://www.imc.com.gr/ontologies/eDialogos/consensus/img/class_diagram_v0.1.png
I was looking at the core relations (eDialogos below). I think I can
map them to the terminology we use (in Outcast) and also AG Meinungs-
findungstool (CBEM/AG):

has has
IdeaContest <------- Idea -----------> User (eDialogos)

Poll <------- Position -------> Person (Outcast)

Topic <------- Opinion --------> Participant (CBEM/AG)

Maybe this can be our Rosetta stone for the rest of the world. :-)

YES! And this mapping should grow. I saw already some more similarities between eDialogos and CBEM. Unfortunately I don't know 'Outcast', but maybe that's Votorolas data schema?

Maybe we can try to reach the following target: Reaching consensus about a 'Common eDecision-Making Standard'

This may consist of

1) A Common Domain Model (NOT a database schema); this are entities to be common to all tools / systems

2) A Common Use Case Model; this are processes / workflows / actions to be common to all tools / systems
This could look like the following - just a first draft and unfortunately in german language again:
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/e/ed/QKonsens-Anwendungsf%C3%A4lle-v01.jpg

So let's see how far can we push this approach!

What do you think?

Cheers
marc

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang