Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] International E-Democracy Talk - NO Session on Upcoming Monday

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] International E-Democracy Talk - NO Session on Upcoming Monday

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Michael Allan <mike AT zelea.com>
  • To: Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>
  • Cc: team AT makeyourlaws.org, adhocracy-dev AT lists.liqd.net, Piraten AG Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>, info AT liqd.net, info AT interaktive-demokratie.org, Piraten AG Bürgerbeteiligung <ag-buergerbeteiligung AT lists.piratenpartei.de>, Piraten AG Liquid Democracy <ag-liquid-democracy AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] International E-Democracy Talk - NO Session on Upcoming Monday
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 01:19:29 -0400

Marc said:
> We would like to keep on talking - any suggestions or opinions?

One possibility is to hold a discussion whenever there's a problem
that needs addressing. The focus of the discussion would then be on
the problem, instead of a project (project talks could still happen,
of course, in some weeks). Like the project talks (but unlike the
regular meetings), the problem talks would each have a single focus
(one problem). So those who were interested could attend, and the
schedule could "roam" more easily to accomodate them, as Ed suggests.

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/

Ed Pastore said:
> Greetings Marc et al,
>
> Apologies for not participating earlier in the strings of conversations
> stemming from these talks. They do in fact interest me greatly, but as
> someone who is employed in the United States, the choice of German 21:30 on
> Mondays lands during the U.S. business day, making it usually impossible
> for me to attend. (And should anyone in Asia wish to participate, it lands
> in the middle of their night.)
>
> Might you consider a roaming time and date, so as to accommodate a more
> global audience? I understand of course that the talks stem from the German
> Pirate Party, but if they are to be "international" talks, then they will
> have to be more flexible.
>
> I would be happy to participate or even present if you could find a time I
> could attend (in Metagovernment, we often meet on weekends for this reason).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed Pastore
> http://metagovernment.org/wiki/User:Ed_Pastore
>

> On Oct 21, 2012, at 9:09 AM, marc wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Please note, that there is no International E-Democracy Talk on upcoming
> > Monday, 22nd October!
> >
> > Because this is currently the weekly session slot of our working group
> > 'AG Meinungsfindungstool' to discuss internal topics.
> > Nevertheless we definitely want to proceed with the International
> > E-Democracy Talk sessions, therefore we need to find a slightly different
> > approach.
> >
> > We would like to keep on talking - any suggestions or opinions?
> >
> > Cheers
> > marc

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang