Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Ed Pastore <epastore AT metagovernment.org>
  • To: marc <marc AT merkstduwas.de>, Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>
  • Cc: Nicolas Dietrich <nicolas.dietrich AT liqd.de>, Meinungsfindungstool Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:13:38 -0400

Yes, I admin this list, but as we're all about collaboration, I don't want to
dictate the answer. What works for others?

My suggestion of an Announce list was to hopefully avoid the scenario Nicolas
brought up: over-cross-posting. If there is an announce list that does not
allow discussion, it would only produce one message per week (or however
often meetings are), and thus may be allowed to cross-post into other lists.
Discussion of the topics and logistics of meetings could be covered on the
existing metagov list for now, unless it becomes overly distracting from the
topical discussions.

P.S. Although I am proposing a cross-posting list, I can see how it would not
be welcome on dev lists. Dev lists should be limited to development, and are
usually complimented by another more general discussion list, where these
announcements may be more welcome. So, Nicolas, while we shouldn't cross-post
to adhocracy-dev, would info AT liqd.net be an appropriate alternative?