Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Nicolas Dietrich <nicolas.dietrich AT liqd.de>
  • To: Ed Pastore <epastore AT metagovernment.org>
  • Cc: Meinungsfindungstool Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>, adhocracy-dev AT lists.liqd.net, Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:32:51 +0100

On 10/26/2012 02:13 PM, Ed Pastore wrote:
> P.S. Although I am proposing a cross-posting list, I can see how it
> would not be welcome on dev lists. Dev lists should be limited to
> development, and are usually complimented by another more general
> discussion list, where these announcements may be more welcome. So,
> Nicolas, while we shouldn't cross-post to adhocracy-dev, would
> info AT liqd.net be an appropriate alternative?

info AT liqd.net isn't actually a mailing list, but more of a contact email
address and thus only read by few active people. We currently don't have
an open "discuss" mailing list.

I'm now subscribed to start AT metagovernment.org and will follow the
process there. I'd suggest that other interested people do the same
(therefore cross-posting to adhocracy-dev again).

Cheers,
Nicolas

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang