Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] International E-Democracy Talk - NO Session on UpcomingMonday

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] International E-Democracy Talk - NO Session on UpcomingMonday

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Daniel Juling <daniel.juling AT consenser.org>
  • To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Cc: team AT makeyourlaws.org, adhocracy-dev AT lists.liqd.net, Piraten <marc.piwecki AT piratenpartei-limburg-weilburg.de>, info AT liqd.net, info AT interaktive-demokratie.org, Bürgerbeteiligung <ag-buergerbeteiligung AT lists.piratenpartei.de>, Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>, Piraten AG Liquid Democracy <ag-liquid-democracy AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] International E-Democracy Talk - NO Session on UpcomingMonday
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:01:42 +0200

Dear Ed Pastore,

I love your ideas!

Yesterday, we talked in our AG-MFT meeting that we have a great situation to make something really big together, but due to the lake of time, we do not  really take the advantage of the current situation. Marc told us, that he has no more time to coordinate the international meetings.

We all form the AG-MFT, we do it like a hobby. I (we) think that we have enough workload to convert the hobby into your main job. Some of us are prepared to do so, under the condition of a monthly assured income of 1000 Euro after tax.

@ALL:
What do you think about professionalizing our work?

BRAINSTORMING:
How could we finance the professionalizing?

Saludos,
@Schnittmenge