Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Michael Allan <mike AT zelea.com>
  • To: start AT metagovernment.org, Meinungsfindungstool Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] List organization (was International E-Democracy Talk)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 07:07:07 -0400

Alexander Praetorius said:
> I think start AT metagovernment.org is the perfect place.

I agree with Alex. Cross-project discussion belongs here. I know of
no other list that's both active and neutral. Ed has biases (as we
all have) but he's meticulously careful not to force them on others.

If a separate facility of cross-announcements were ever needed, then
we might implement it manually to begin with. An official "announcer"
(could be anyone) would subscribe to all the necessary lists and then
post each announcement to all of them. See how that works out.

My opinion,
--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/

> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Ed Pastore
> <epastore AT metagovernment.org>wrote:
>
> > Yes, I admin this list, but as we're all about collaboration, I don't want
> > to dictate the answer. What works for others?
> >
> > My suggestion of an Announce list was to hopefully avoid the scenario
> > Nicolas brought up: over-cross-posting. If there is an announce list that
> > does not allow discussion, it would only produce one message per week (or
> > however often meetings are), and thus may be allowed to cross-post into
> > other lists. Discussion of the topics and logistics of meetings could be
> > covered on the existing metagov list for now, unless it becomes overly
> > distracting from the topical discussions.
> >

> > P.S. Although I am proposing a cross-posting list, I can see how it would
> > not be welcome on dev lists. Dev lists should be limited to development,
> > and are usually complimented by another more general discussion list,
> > where
> > these announcements may be more welcome. So, Nicolas, while we shouldn't
> > cross-post to adhocracy-dev, would info AT liqd.net be an appropriate
> > alternative?

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang