Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Alexander Praetorius <citizen AT serapath.de>
  • To: Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>
  • Cc: AG Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:25:23 +0200

I would propose, that someone, wether it's Michael Allen, Conseo or ThomasE, should present VOTOROLA at an upcoming InternationalEDemocracyTalk in order to have an audio protocol and maybe a presentation that could be linked to from the AG Meinungsfindungstool's Wiki Page.

I think Thomas already presented Votorola in the past, but it wasnt an official InternationalEDemocracyTalk, and only some members of AG Meinungsfindungstool were present. There is also no audio protocol nor a powerpoint presentation or similar that could be linked to.