Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Slash <pirate_slash AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:27:51 +0000

Yes. :)

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver

Michael Allan schrieb:

Marc said:
I totally agree with Slash!
Please, I don't understand your answer. Do you think that opinion
expression (as I have described it) will be an essential part (among
other essential parts) of the platform you are designing?

Michael

Slash said:
I've got 2 things to say to your concerns, Michael:
1. Your concerns feel like a dejavu to me; when ThomasE joined our
monday-meetings in mumble for the first time, we had the same
discussion. He had the same concerns than you and end of the story
is, that he is still with us, which is pretty revealing ^^ ...
2. It's a question of what plug-ins are integrated into the framework:
If amoung the plug-ins is at least one plug-in, that enables "divorced
consensus practices", then yes, the discussion platform does so.
You know, particularly regarding discussion splitting we had a long
discussion in the past; not everyone was happy with that step.
And why ? Because they had something different in their mind and
felt the threat, that their idea gets out-sorted by focussing on or
integration of discussion splitting.
We solved this conflict - which in case we all would try to bring us
to work on just one single MFT certainly would not stay the only
conflict - by this seperation of basic structure and detail structure,
or let's say framework + plug-ins.
So, there is room for pretty much all thinkable discussion methods,
no matter if it incorporates splitting, full text, text devision based
discussing, argument mapping, grouping, single input, and so on...
I guess there would be less questions and misunderstandings, if
the english translation of our basic idea would be ready; plz be patient,
it's in the process of being made:
https://meinungsfindungstool.piratenpad.de/Anforderungsanalyse-Grundidee-translation
Well actually I see that indeed it is ready, but not neatly condenced
to a full-and-only english text; just read from line 84.
The colored lines are the translation of the uncolored german lines after that.
Greeting,
/ aka Oliver

Marc said:
I totally agree with Slash!

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang