Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation: Outcome A

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation: Outcome A

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Michael Allan <mike AT zelea.com>
  • To: Start/Metagov <start AT metagovernment.org>, AG Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Requirements in regard to split opinion formation: Outcome A
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:18:53 -0400

Here is one possible outcome to the unstable situation of diagram (3).
http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/2012-October/005110.html

(A.1) ....
.......... M1 ...
.............. .... ..........
....................... ............
...................... ..........
............. .... ..
.......... ...... M2
... ......
..
\\
+-----+ +-----+ \\ //
| T1 | | T2 | \\ | //
+-|-|-+ +-|-|-+ |\\ | //
+---------|-|------|-|---+ +-\\|-+ //
| | | | \\ // | |
| S1 | | \// S2 | |
| | | /\\ | |
+------------------------+ +-----//-\\-----+ +---
// \\
// \\
M Opinion in formation // \\
T Competing tools // \\
S Common standards, practices, // \\
databases, and so forth // \\
//

http://zelea.com/var/tmp-public/agm/split-opinion-A.1.txt

Rival platforms (such as S2) are simply eliminated until a single
platform is left standing. That platform becomes the de facto
monopoly.

Personally, I don't like this outcome. T3 could easily be Votorola
and S2 could be Outcast. I chose to work on those, and I don't want
to be forced out of my work, or to lose my freedom of choice. This is
where I have a personal concern with the common platform that's being
mooted by AG Meinungsfindungstool.

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang