Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-waffenrecht - [Ag-waffenrecht] München

ag-waffenrecht AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Mailingliste der AG Waffenrecht

Listenarchiv

[Ag-waffenrecht] München

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: "charly.strolchi AT t-online.de" <charly.strolchi AT t-online.de>
  • To: Waffenrecht <ag-waffenrecht AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: [Ag-waffenrecht] München
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 11:07:30 +0200 (MEST)

Hallo nochmal!

Aus CNN:

A witness who was in the restaurant said her son was in the bathroom with the gunman.
"That's where he loaded his weapon," said Lauretta, who only wanted to be identified by her first name.
She said she saw many children casualties.
"I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom ... and he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run."
Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic.
"I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry," she said.

Davon berichten deutsche Medien nichts.....

Gruß Uwe Weber

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang