Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Github as THE BEST collaboration platform that has ever existed!

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Github as THE BEST collaboration platform that has ever existed!

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Alexander Praetorius <citizen AT serapath.de>
  • To: Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>, AG Demokratie <ag-demokratie AT lists.piratenpartei.de>, AG Liquid Democracy <ag-liquid-democracy AT lists.piratenpartei.de>, Piraten AG Bürgerbeteiligung <ag-buergerbeteiligung AT lists.piratenpartei.de>, Piraten AG Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Github as THE BEST collaboration platform that has ever existed!
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 02:34:25 +0200

One example of a current project of mine.
We are "brainstorming" about our "core values and vision" of the "organisation" we are trying to found. I fleshed out the first draft and a contributor is doing an iteration and now we discuss if we should accept the "proposed changes" to the original document or not.

See:
https://github.com/ninabreznik/organisation/commit/e6ebf720676920f5f503f11c309b1fd6a5447ef2?diff=split

All the discussions can be very fine grained and github documents the whole history of every project. A project is some kind of "collection of documents" :-)
I strongly recommend everyone again to join github and try to participate or create projects there and find out for yourself how all this magic works. I think it can inspire future discussions about metagovernment.

--
DISCLAIMER:
Everything I have written above is my personal experience/opinion on things, no matter what kinds of words i did use

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Alexander Praetorius
Bornemannstrasse 17
D - 60599 Frankfurt am Main
Germany
Germany
[skype] alexander.praetorius

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang