Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Progress in recording :)

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Progress in recording :)

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Slash <pirate_slash AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Progress in recording :)
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 12:23:30 +0000

Hi folks,

I've learned from the working group economy & finances NRW how to
keep recordings efficively permanently online and that also stream-able.
All I'm asking myself now is, if the converting from .ogg to .mp3 still is
necessary now, that one can listen to the recordings via i-net browser.
So, to check this out, Marc, could you please test, if you have problems
listening to the recordings by this link here ?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/107231073/AG%20Meinungsfindungstool/Session%20recordings/Mumble-2012-10-08-21-08-51-mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de-Mixdown.ogg

If yes, tell me, and I will keep converting before sharing the recordings
by this special way...

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang