Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Progress in recording :)

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Progress in recording :)

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: "marc" <marc AT merkstduwas.de>
  • To: <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Progress in recording :)
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 23:38:32 +0200

Hi,

The dropbox link works fine for me in Firefox. But I would like to have MP3 downloads also, because I am very often on the train without a stable internet connection so I would like to download the MP3 on my laptop before. But if I am the only one, I will also go with the majority ;o)

Cheers
marc

-----Original Message----- From: Slash