Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

sg-presse - [Sg-presse] Enterprise Promotional gifts与您共享了相册。

sg-presse@lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Mailingliste der SG Bundes-PR

Listenarchiv

[Sg-presse] Enterprise Promotional gifts与您共享了相册。

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Enterprise Promotional gifts <4@tjertdgbwef.mygbiz.com>
  • To: sg-presse@lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: [Sg-presse] Enterprise Promotional gifts与您共享了相册。
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 16:45:50 +0000

邀请您观看 Enterprise Promotional gifts 的相册: 11
11
2013年3月24日
提供者:Enterprise Promotional gifts
来自 Enterprise Promotional gifts 的消息:
Dear Manager ,

Best wishes for a very successful business in 2014 !

Have you interested in the Fountain Pen ,Metal ball pen or Plastic ball pen with any logo for promotion in your market ? We would like to recommend you our hot on sale the ball pen Monthly with the favourable price for ref as below, hope you enjoy !

1)CNF West Europe by UPS/Fedex (door to door your office) for ref :

No.252 cost USD0.95/pc for 20K

2)U16 Plastic Ball Pen CNF West Europe by Air (door to door your office) cost USD0.18/pc for 20K with your 1-2colors logo print on one position well .

Well let us know your favorite Then we would like to offer you the best price for ref after a while . Thanks !

In case any queries arise , please welcome to get back in touch !

Thanks & B.regards,

Maggie
Shenzhen G.D. China.
如果您在阅读此电子邮件时出现问题,请将以下地址复制并粘贴到您的浏览器中:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=103450031733943432931&target=ALBUM&id=5993241358387613377&authkey=Gv1sRgCI_22PeLirL-nQE&invite=CLf-uOcO&feat=email
要分享您的照片或在朋友与您分享照片时收到通知,请获取属于您自己的免费 Picasa 网络相册帐户

  • [Sg-presse] Enterprise Promotional gifts与您共享了相册。, Enterprise Promotional gifts, 05.04.2014

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang