Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

duesseldorf - Re: [Düsseldorf] Support for our work

duesseldorf AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Kreisverband Düsseldorf - INFO - (Nordrhein-Westfalen)

Listenarchiv

Re: [Düsseldorf] Support for our work

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Michael Angemeer <pirat AT angemeer.de>
  • To: "Ortsgruppe Düsseldorf (Nordrhein-Westfalen)" <duesseldorf AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Düsseldorf] Support for our work
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:10:44 +0100

Jamando ist doof!

Am 26.03.2010 um 16:52 schrieb Jamendo:

Hi Michael,

The contract we have on top of CC with our artists does not allow to give the
music for free (or donate a Pro account). The political aspect is also sensitive
and we would need to contact each artist in respect of their moral rights.
We are also very busy and cannot just spend time for free, I am sure you
understand.

I think the best is to look for plain CC BY-SA music using jamendo or other CC
music platform.
Thanks for your understanding

Pierre