Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

berlin-squad-sozialpiraten - [Berlin-squad-sozialpiraten] [MBF-Info] 20. Mai 2017 Musik-braucht-Freiräume - MBF-Soliparty @Rauchhaus Berlin Xberg

berlin-squad-sozialpiraten AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Berlin-squad-sozialpiraten mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Berlin-squad-sozialpiraten] [MBF-Info] 20. Mai 2017 Musik-braucht-Freiräume - MBF-Soliparty @Rauchhaus Berlin Xberg

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: M B F * Info <mbf-info AT lists.vetomat.net>
  • To: "✖✖✖✖✖✖ M B F * Info ✖✖✖✖✖✖" <mbf-info AT lists.vetomat.net>
  • Subject: [Berlin-squad-sozialpiraten] [MBF-Info] 20. Mai 2017 Musik-braucht-Freiräume - MBF-Soliparty @Rauchhaus Berlin Xberg
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 11:50:59 +0200

May 20 2017 -M-B-F- SOLIPARTY @ Rauchhaus!

We start at 8pm (20 o'clock) with food for Le Tanz Circuit’s - LTC - open fair „Anderes“ in south italy in august.
In the meanwhile you‘re tasting the delicious dinner you can enjoy the concerts of WIRRSAL (HC-Punk) and MAAR (fiese Kruste).
Around midnight Drew – Suspect Device - opens the night with drum’n’bass to a massive oldschool freetekno-party the whole night through.
/////////////////

The benefit is for our MBF-action at the 21st of June 2017 in Berlin and also to support underground soundsystems, raves, freepartys, freetekno movement, free spaces, places, journeys and tours in this summer, here and anywhere, as also some independent diy southern travel organisatione… ;) …so, stay tuned!

With:
* Bands, Wirrsaal (Hardcorepunk), Maar (Crustpunk)
* Elektro Liveplay
* YaYa Soundsystem
* Tekno with K
* Drumnbase
* DJ*s, Drew – Suspect Device, G.I.T.S. – SDS Crew, Yaya – Cyberrise, Nautilus – A-Sound
* Küfa
* Infocorner
* Merch
* Meetngreet
* Friends
* a.m.m.

you, get in mood, come around, stop by, drop in ^^

CYA

---

WWWeb:
https://web.facebook.com/events/1529007787129559

https://mobile.facebook.com/events/1529007787129559

https://facebook.com/musikbrauchtfreiraeume/

www.mbf.space

www.musikbrauchtfreiraeume.blogsport.de

Location: http://www.rauchhaus1971.de/

Georg von Rauch-Haus
Jugend- und Kulturzentrum Kreuzberg e.V.
Mariannenplatz 1A
10997 Berlin

Map: http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/37739112

ÖPNV: http://fahrinfo.bvg.de/Fahrinfo/bin/query.bin/dn?