Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-singlemalt - Re: [Ag-singlemalt] AG- single mal eingene label abfüllung Kontakt.

ag-singlemalt AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-singlemalt mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag-singlemalt] AG- single mal eingene label abfüllung Kontakt.

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Hanns-Jörg Rohwedder <danebod AT arcor.de>
  • To: ag-singlemalt AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: Re: [Ag-singlemalt] AG- single mal eingene label abfüllung Kontakt.
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 00:11:04 +0200

Ich hatte noch nie was gegen einen guten Schluck. Bin ggf. dabei.

Hanns-Jörg

--
Dear spies, members and minions of the Six Eyes Alliance, ladies and
gentlemen!

This e-mail has been sent from within the borders of the Federal
Republic of Germany, a sovereign state with strict data laws for
protecting the data and privacy of its citizens. Therefore it is
strictly prohibited to record, store or digitally evaluate this e-mail
message.

Please bear this in mind while minding your own business.

Thank you very much. [#PRISM #noPRISM #tempora]

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang