Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-singlemalt - [Ag-singlemalt] AG- single mal eingene label abfüllung Kontakt.

ag-singlemalt AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-singlemalt mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Ag-singlemalt] AG- single mal eingene label abfüllung Kontakt.

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: michael john sinclair <mickeyy_sinclair AT yahoo.de>
  • To: "ag-singlemalt AT lists.piratenpartei.de" <ag-singlemalt AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: [Ag-singlemalt] AG- single mal eingene label abfüllung Kontakt.
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 15:54:07 +0000 (UTC)

  Hallo SG- singlemalt s trefft im kurze im Deutschland " casks in Flaschen zum selber Labeln. 2005 vintage^^ haben wir Interesse?
Grüße
Mickey.

we are the distributor for Glenfarclas in Germany and I
get a message from George Grant that you are looking for
a bottling of Glenfarclas Highland Single Malt for you.
We do normally only bottlings for our clients and whisky shop owners
and it needs 4 – 5 month to have the bottling in Germany.
The quantity you are looking for is a Single Cask and this means they charge us
and we our clients the “Family Casks”  price and this is the double of what I arrange
with my customers so they take 2 full casks in a vatting  together to get more
flavours and it works very well and means they  have the double quantity.
I arrange some month ago a bottling for my customer in Itzehoe and this will near by ready
In Germany and is only with the front label because he supplies also several Whisky clubs
so you can print your own self adhesive back label und put it on.
His bottling is a Glenfarclas 2005 Vintage, bottled 12.06.2015, 62,6% Vol. Cask Nos. 1063 & 2472
and I ‘m sure he will supply you when you are interested.
His bottling should be in 2 weeks time in Germany.
The address is: info AT whizita.de
                              Tel.: 04821/2676
                              Mr. Manfred Kröger

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang