Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] OT: Greece and inheritance (was Re: Zusammenarbeit AG Geldordnung & AG MFT)

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] OT: Greece and inheritance (was Re: Zusammenarbeit AG Geldordnung & AG MFT)

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Scott Raney <scott AT metacard.com>
  • To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] OT: Greece and inheritance (was Re: Zusammenarbeit AG Geldordnung & AG MFT)
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 11:06:02 -0600

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 7:28 AM, Slash <pirate_slash AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> You're all off the road, pal.

OK, so technically it's Off Topic and I should have changed the
subject line to indicate this. Apologies, and fixed that for you.

> We come here together just for one aim:
> Developping a web infrastructure, which enables better discussing.

A suggestion: maybe pick a topic that isn't doomed. When they fail to
come up with a good solution to the Greece problem, won't that reflect
badly on you and your project?

In the US, it'd be like putting gun control or abortion up for debate.
Those problems *can* be solved IMHO, but it won't be done with a
prototype decisionmaking system that no one even knows how to use
yet...

> The concrete content, which you critizise in detail, for us is just a
> test ballon for developping the aforementioned web structure; we
> don't care for the concrete content, but a different working group,
> the working group monetary order, cares for it; they are the one's
> who gave us this data for submitting it in our web structure.
> Once we've done so, we give them access to the web structure and
> then they can work out their content there whatever they like.
> If you don't like the concrete content, discuss with the participants
> of the discussion, and not with web developers, who just host
> infrastructure for this discussion.

Where's the fun in that? You may be beholden to them as a sister
project under Piratenpartei, but it still seems to me fair game to
criticize their proposals, particularly if they're so wrong-headed and
likely to drag you and your group down with them...
Regards,
Scott

> Greetings,
> / aka Oliver

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang