Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Zusammenarbeit AG Geldordnung & AG MFT

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Zusammenarbeit AG Geldordnung & AG MFT

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Slash <pirate_slash AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Zusammenarbeit AG Geldordnung & AG MFT
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 13:28:40 +0000

You're all off the road, pal.

We come here together just for one aim:
Developping a web infrastructure, which enables better discussing.

The concrete content, which you critizise in detail, for us is just a
test ballon for developping the aforementioned web structure; we
don't care for the concrete content, but a different working group,
the working group monetary order, cares for it; they are the one's
who gave us this data for submitting it in our web structure.
Once we've done so, we give them access to the web structure and
then they can work out their content there whatever they like.
If you don't like the concrete content, discuss with the participants
of the discussion, and not with web developers, who just host
infrastructure for this discussion.

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver

Scott Raney schrieb:

Hallo Oliver,
was ich tun konnte findet man in.
- https://piratenpad.de/p/stationenkonzept-austesten
Wow. If that's the *starting point* for a debate on restructuring of
EU debt you all are in deep doo doo! It's almost completely
unintelligible!

A modest proposal that doesn't require turning over control to
bankers, who are the only people who could understand something like
that proposal (if indeed even they do, which I doubt): Inheritance
taxes in Greece are among the lowest in the world, as low as 1% for
real estate inherited by children. So the Greek citizens have not only
been gaming the system by taking out way more in pensions than they
have been paying in for generations, they are now passing these
essentially stolen funds on to their relatives when they die. A 100%
tax on inheritance (i.e., abolish that patently immoral practice)
would solve this problem and *no one* would have to take a "hair cut",
they just won't be able to profit from their relative's having been
able to game the system.

Oh, and it also largely solves the wealth inequality problem as a side
effect. How many Greek millionaires (or children of millionaires) do
you expect to see out rioting in the street when somebody seriously
proposes this?

This is part of the Matchism plan:
http://www.matchism.org/inheritance/
Regards,
Scott

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang