Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Defensible in discourse?

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Defensible in discourse?

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: "marc" <marc AT merkstduwas.de>
  • To: "max stalnaker" <max.stalnaker AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Piraten AG Meinungsfindungstool <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>, npconner AT earthlink.net, Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [MG] Defensible in discourse?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:50:41 +0100

Hi Max,

Please find the current description of the *qualifizierter Konsens* (qKonsens) here:
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Datei:Definition-qKonsens-2013-12-DRAFT.pdf

Please be aware that the qKonsens is part of the *d!sco network* that is described in multiple parts collected here:
http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/2013-December/006046.html

Please let us know what you think about it!

Cheers
marc

-----Original Message----- From: max stalnaker