Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [STATUSINFO] 15.10.2012 AG MFT Mumbletreffen

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [STATUSINFO] 15.10.2012 AG MFT Mumbletreffen

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: "marc" <marc AT merkstduwas.de>
  • To: "Piraten AG Meinungsfindungstool" <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Cc: team AT makeyourlaws.org, adhocracy-dev AT lists.liqd.net, info AT liqd.net, info AT interaktive-demokratie.org, Metagovernment Project <start AT metagovernment.org>, Piraten AG Liquid Democracy <ag-liquid-democracy AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] [STATUSINFO] 15.10.2012 AG MFT Mumbletreffen
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:03:22 +0200

Ahoi,

Yesterday our third 'International E-Democracy Talk' took place. This time Sai presented the concept of "MakeYourLaws.org" (MYL).

In addition the session started with the regular weekly meeting of our working group to decide on some topics rerarding 'Die Grundidee'.
You can have a look on our short notes here:
http://meinungsfindungstool.piratenpad.de/2012-10-15-Notizen (in german language only)

As we are used to in our last meetings, we also recorded the mumble session.
It may be worth listen to it. You can download the audio here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/107231073/AG%20Meinungsfindungstool/Session%20recordings/Mumble-2012-10-15-21-08-18-mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de-Mixdown.ogg

WHAT HAPPENED?

In the beginning of yesterdays session we decide on the following topics:
Top 1 - Dropbox-Account für die AG Meinungsfindungstool: this is going to be decided via a doodle poll that's to be created this week.

Top 2 - Die Grundidee / Basic Idea: this is also to be decided via a doodle poll that's also to be created this week. The text of 'Die Grundidee' is translated after it is created as a wiki article.

Top 3 - Abstimmung weiteres Vorgehen und Anpassung der Roadmap: postponed to the next meeting.

To See all details please refer to the sessions note pad mentioned above.

At around 9.30pm Sai's presentation of the concept behind "MakeYourLaws.org" (MYL) started. He gave us a very interesting insight of what MYL is all about. Than we had a very intersting QnA afterwards.
Please find more details on the session and the QnA in the following pad:
http://meinungsfindungstool.piratenpad.de/InternationalEDemocracyTalk

WHAT IS COMING NEXT?

Currently we have no next presenter for an upcoming 4th International E-Democracy Talk. So if you want to present your concept/idea/tool don't hesitate to contact us!

Due to some time limits we may need to schedule the presentation talks to a different time slot than our regular weekly working group meeting. Therefor the date and time for upcoming presentation talks may be doodle in the future.

WHEN WE MEET AGAIN?

The working group AG Meinungsfindungstool meet on next Monday, 22nd October at 9pm UTC+2 for the regular 90 minutes to discuss current outstanding topics. Agenda follows on subsequent email. Eventually we are going to have an additional ad hoc meeting this week.

The International E-Democracy Talk will be scheduled to another time slot as soon as we have the next guest speaker.

If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact our working group at
Ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
https://service.piratenpartei.de/listinfo/ag-meinungsfindungstool

Cheers
marc

-----Original Message----- From: marc