Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-inklusion - [AG-Inklusion] barrier-free Etherpad

ag-inklusion AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Mailingliste der AG inklusion zum internen Informtionsaustausch

Listenarchiv

[AG-Inklusion] barrier-free Etherpad

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Babak Tubis / Blackwolf <blackwolf AT piratenpartei-nrw.de>
  • To: contact AT etherpad.org, Mailingliste der AG inklusion zum internen Informtionsaustausch <ag-inklusion AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: [AG-Inklusion] barrier-free Etherpad
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 09:48:53 +0200

Hi Mr. MacLear,

I just "talked" to some of my colleges about our version of the Etherpad
we are using in the German pirate party.
I am part of the work-group inclusion (AG Inklusion) and since the
Etherpad has been used as „piratenpad“ there have been the concerns that
for instance blind people are very handicapped using the pad.
It does not matter if they are using Jaws or NVDA.
So I thought to ask directly.
Could it be possible in cooperation with handicapped people to make the
Etherpad barrier-free?
Or what progress has your work in this direction made?

Thanks and sincerely
Babak Tubis

--
Babak Tubis
Chief of the pirate party Cologne

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang