Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

sg-presse - [Sg-presse] Fwd: [Sg-webseite] Fwd: [Ppi.pressteam] Pirate action needed tomorrow! Launch of copywrongs campaign site

sg-presse@lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Mailingliste der SG Bundes-PR

Listenarchiv

[Sg-presse] Fwd: [Sg-webseite] Fwd: [Ppi.pressteam] Pirate action needed tomorrow! Launch of copywrongs campaign site

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Florian Wagner <f.wagner@piratenpartei-nrw.de>
  • Subject: [Sg-presse] Fwd: [Sg-webseite] Fwd: [Ppi.pressteam] Pirate action needed tomorrow! Launch of copywrongs campaign site
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 22:35:51 +0200

Das haben wir auf dem Schirm, richtig?

Gruß,
Flo.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Von: REDA Julia <julia.reda@europarl.europa.eu>
Gesendet: Wed May 27 22:03:16 MESZ 2015
An: REDA Julia <julia.reda@europarl.europa.eu>
Betreff: [Ppi.pressteam] Pirate action needed tomorrow! Launch of copywrongs
campaign site

Dear Pirates,

Many of you have been supporting me in my report on the review of EU
copyright rules which is coming up to a vote on June 16 in the European
Parliament's legal affairs committee. With the help of the wonderful folks at
copy-me.org we have put together the following campaign website that is going
to officially launch in English and in German tomorrow morning at 11 am CEST:

http://copywrongs.eu/
http://copywrongs.eu/de

Please don't circulate the link before tomorrow, we are still applying some
finishing touches. Starting tomorrow at 11, please spread it widely in your
local Pirate Party and other networks and encourage people to use the tool in
order to contact their members of the European Parliament!

It is really important that many MEPs hear from experts such as yourselves
directly. The majorities in the committee will be extremely narrow and with
only 18 days to go until the vote, many MEPs are still on the fence about
issues such as the right to link, the circumvention of digital locks or the
adoption of common exceptions for libraries, parody or audio-visual
quotation. The campaign site gives you an overview of the most crucial
amendments that we need your support on and an easy way to call your MEPs.
Your call can make the difference!

If you would like to help our efforts by providing a translation of the
website into other languages, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your ongoing support!

Best,

--

Julia Reda