Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

bergisches-land - [Bergisches Land] Fwd: [NRW Info] Einladung zum internationalen Abend mit griechischen Piraten - bitte verteilen

bergisches-land@lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Regionalgruppe Bergisches Land (Nordrhein-Westfalen)

Listenarchiv

[Bergisches Land] Fwd: [NRW Info] Einladung zum internationalen Abend mit griechischen Piraten - bitte verteilen

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Arnim <arnimvherff@piratenpartei-nrw.de>
  • To: Bergisches-Land@lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: [Bergisches Land] Fwd: [NRW Info] Einladung zum internationalen Abend mit griechischen Piraten - bitte verteilen
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 12:01:22 +0200

*<http://de.pons.eu/griechisch-deutsch/%CE%BA%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%B7%CE%BC%CE%AD%CF%81%CE%B1>***

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 00:36:12 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "Kai Gödde" <kai.goedde@piratenpartei-nrw.de>
Antwort an: nordrhein-westfalen@lists.piratenpartei.de
An: nrw-info@lists.piratenpartei.de <nrw-info@lists.piratenpartei.de>

Moin,

die Einladung unter dem Strich ist für jeden, dessen Interesse nicht an den
Grenzen Deutschland aufhört. Da der Abend komplett auf englisch sein wird,
bekommt ihr auch die englische Einladung :-). Bitte verteilt sie weiter.

Kai

Hello,

On Wednesday the 22.8.2012 at 21:00 (CET) on the Mumble channel of the 'AG
Europa' on the server of North-Rhine-Westphalia [1] there will be an evening
of
discussion on the topic "Greece - what is really happening?" with members of
the Greek Pirate Party. We want to exchange views and get information that is
not made available via the media..

What are people really thinking? What is the situation? What is the atmosphere
and how are people feeling?

We cannot really get a feel for these things through newspaper or news, but if
we connect with each other we could share the experience. That's why I am
inviting you to connect, listen and ask questions. There is also a preparation
pad [2].
This is the first of hopefully many Mumble conferences and its success will
depend on many people from different countries joining us. That's why I ask
you
to distribute this Information on the mailing lists of your countries.
Greetings, kind regards (?)

Kai Gödde (http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:Kgoedde)
Pirate Party of Germany

[1]: Server: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
Port: 64738 (standard)

[2]: https://squad-zukunft_europa.piratenpad.de/Greece