Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] proxyfor.me beta 2, introducing "Mini Match"

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] proxyfor.me beta 2, introducing "Mini Match"

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: Scott Raney <scott AT metacard.com>
  • To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] proxyfor.me beta 2, introducing "Mini Match"
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 17:29:24 -0600

Beta 2 of proxyfor.me, the prototype for a new form of government
known as Democracy by Matched Proxy, is now available at:
https://www.proxyfor.me/

New to this release is "Mini Match", a way to get right to voting by
filling out a 6-item personality/ideology inventory that takes less
than a minute (vs the 75 item full inventory that takes about 10
minutes). This short list is composed of the most predictive items in
the full inventory: three from the Big 5 section and three from the
ideological section.

This feature was added in response to feedback from the early adopters
who reported that they were hesitant to recommend the site because
they felt completing the full inventory was too burdensome.
Fortunately we got enough signups to validate the Mini-Match results:
Analysis shows that it's about 80% as accurate as the full inventory.
Either of course is vastly better than what you'd get if you matched
the average voter to the party platform of whatever political party
they're affiliated with, which is mostly what we're stuck with in
conventional representative democracy.

If you've been waiting for a quicker way to check out the system,
now's the time to jump in: Fill out your Mini Match profile and then
vote on a few proposals so we can get some data on how well it's
working and see if there are any interaction issues between mini and
full profiles.

Cross-posts of this announcement to other lists/forums are appreciated!
Regards,
Scott

  • [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] proxyfor.me beta 2, introducing "Mini Match", Scott Raney, 11.06.2017

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang