Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Fwd:

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

[Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Fwd:

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: pa.rei AT gmx.de
  • To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de
  • Subject: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Fwd:
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:39:50 +0100 (CET)

Gesendet: Montag, 09. Dezember 2013 um 16:23 Uhr
Von: Rami
An: marc, bloxx
Betreff: Kein Betreff
Dears;

I am really sorry for extending, I know this issue had taken a long time and it's not completely solved my internet link is back but with only 300KB although I had rent an internet connection with 2MB speed, So at least now I could attend with u today the meeting but I am not sure if u could listen me according to my limit speed, but I think I could hear u well.

Thanks and please send my apologies to the rest of the team.

--
Rami Ebeid
+201067273229

  • [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Fwd:, pa . rei, 09.12.2013

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19.

Seitenanfang