Zum Inhalt springen.
Sympa Menü

ag-meinungsfindungstool - Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Protocols to mumble session of Monday 2012-10-08

ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

Betreff: Ag-meinungsfindungstool mailing list

Listenarchiv

Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Protocols to mumble session of Monday 2012-10-08

Chronologisch Thread
  • From: "marc" <marc AT merkstduwas.de>
  • To: <ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Ag Meinungsfindungstool] Protocols to mumble session of Monday 2012-10-08
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 18:37:01 +0200

I would retain the current solution until the need for change arise...

-----Original Message----- From: Slash
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 6:28 PM
To: ag-meinungsfindungstool AT lists.piratenpartei.de

One addition, as I dislike threads without discussions :D :
What... do you think of an own youtube channel for our working group,
on which the protocols are uploaded... and also explanation videos to
different opinion forming tools within our scope - for instance
the team "disquission" (which didn't presented it within our mumble
sessions, yet) already has such: http://youtu.be/x6r0x5RayZc - ... and also
videos of real life meetings ?

The advantage would be, that the audio protocols are saved permanently
and don't even need to be downloaded as one can simply stream them.
=> easier, wider (?) and more permanent access

It was just an unfiltered thought running through my mind...

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver

Slash schrieb:

As the pirate wiki will have a down time this night, I'm additionally posting the protocols to our last session here:

Due to transfer problems regarding the last audio protocols I've uploaded
the last audio protocol redundantly via 2 different file hosters;
the presentation starts approximately at 0:30:00 ...

*
Protocol to mumble session of Monday 2012-10-08 - discussion tool presentation, session 2: "Architecture of democracy 2.0".*

text: http://meinungsfindungstool.piratenpad.de/2012-10-08-Notizen // Google translation: http://translate.google.de/#de/en/ ; MFT = opinion forming tool
Audio:
* source 1: http://bayfiles.com/file/njMN/8h6pRB/Mumble-2012-10-08-21-08-51-mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de-Mixdown.mp3

* source 2: http://freakshare.com/files/fercsqhr/Mumble-2012-10-08-21-08-51-mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de-Mixdown.mp3.html